To glorify God and exalt Him together through encouraging and equipping women of all ages in loving God, loving others, and reaching out.
Women's Bible Studies
- *Monday, 9:30 a.m. @ ESPC – Revelation, Knowing the Bible by Stephen Witmer, with Barbara Oliphant & Claire Spencer
- **Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. @ ESPC – Jesus the King: Exploring the life and death of the Son of God by Tim Keller, with Kimmie Sprayberry & Kitty Wilson
- Tuesday, 12:30 p.m. @ ESPC – Blessed: Experiencing the Promise of the book of Revelation by Nancy Guthrie, with Wendy Colbert
- Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. @ home of J. Dillard – Galations: Gospel Matters by Tim Keller, with Jennifer Dillard
- Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. @ ESPC – Romans: Grace, Truth, and Redemption by John MacArthur, with Dianne Balch, Kay Bostic, & Carolyn Sawyer
- Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. @ home of R. Kimbrell – The Whole Armor of God: How Christ’s Victory Strengthens us for Spiritual Warfare by Iain Duguid, with Rose Kimbrell & Peggy Keller
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m. @ ESPC – Blessed: Experiencing the Promise of the book of Revelation by Nancy Guthrie, with Gale Colvert & Susan McCrary
*childcare available with reservation **childcare and homeschool student study room available with reservation
ONE VOICE: A prayer ministry where women of ESPC pray as one voice to our Lord. Every Wednesday you will receive specific prayer requests. If you are interested in having prayer requests sent to you weekly, contact Jeannine Weeks (email@example.com).
SHOWERS: Baby showers and bridal showers are held for first-time moms and brides, respectively, who are current members. If you would like to be involved in hosting or providing helping hands, please contact Sarah Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TAKE A MEAL MINISTRY: Meals are provided for families going through significant events. Please contact Sally Miller (email@example.com) to learn more about this important ministry and how you can help.
TITUS 2 MINISTRY: Titus 2 is a chapter on discipleship. “Older” women is not just a reference to age. It also involves spiritual maturity. This is a spiritual mothering-a nurturing-ministry. It is gender-specific, life-on-life discipleship where women encourage and equip women to live for God’s glory as a woman. Please contact Sarah Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about this ministry.