Welcome to ESPC
Welcome to ESPC
Our Worship Services
- Our Classic, Traditional Worship Service begins at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Sunday school is offered for all ages at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Our Modern, Blended Worship Service begins at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Join us as we worship!
Our objective is to exalt God as Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer. Therefore, we eagerly seek to offer music and worship with an excellence that would bring honor to His holy name.
Our Goals in Worship
- To glorify God
- To edify the body of Christ
- To mangify the message of salvation through Christ alone
What To Expect
- Music: In our Traditional service, we seek to include music from time-honored, rich muscial hymns of the faith, and liturgical traditions. In our Blended worship service, we seek to combine these as well as contemporary choruses of the faith.
- The Bible: We believe in the preaching of God’s Word is for the building up of the church, the maturing of Christians, and the extending of God’s kingdom. Each Sunday morning, we afford an opportunity to benefit from the hearing and faithful preaching of Scripture. Our form of doctrine is Scripture: “Reformed” faith denotes that we stand for the Reformation heritage of true-to-the-bible theology.
In short, our worship revolves around the idea of Reformed faith: That salvation comes solely through the sovereign grace of God, apart from any works or merit of our own. Because of this truth of our salvation, we seek to worship God for what He has done for us.